Adolf Hitler was a person who is remembered as a cruel dictator all over the world. Hitler was responsible for the largest massacre the world witnessed caused by his military rule and war crimes. It was Adolf Hitler, a person whose name was enough to shake people. Hitler was considered as a very fast, flowing, and cruel person. He was also considered to be most responsible for World War II.
It is believed that due to Hitler and the war, six million Jews died during the Holocaust and 70 million people died as a result of World War. There are many mysteries associated with Hitler’s life, which historians have tried to solve from time to time, but no one knows a secret, that is the secret of Hitler’s death.
Here are some interesting facts about Adolf Hitler that will shake you.
* Before Adolf Hitler was born, his mother Clara Hitler had planned to have an abortion, but at the time the doctor had refused it.
* German dictator Hitler was born in Austria on April 20, 1889. Due to not being good in studies, Hitler could never go to college.
* When he failed in studies, he tried painting but failed there too then he turned to politics.
* It is said that during World War I, British soldiers had left an injured German soldier alive. The lucky soldier was Adolf Hitler, later he slaughtered Jews one by one.
* In his youth, Hitler had a crush on a Jewish girl by the name of Stefanie Isak. But Hitler did not have the courage to express his love for that girl.
* Because of being a great fan of Charlie Chaplin, Hitler also kept a mustache like him. Hitler’s mustache is called ‘toothbrush mustache’.
* There were 42 known assassination attempts on his life. This is one of the best interesting facts about adolf hitler’s life
* Hitler married his long-time lover, Eva Braun and both committed suicide to avoid capture by the Red Army. A theory stated that he escaped to South America and died in 1975, however, there is no substantial evidence to prove this.
Interesting facts about Adolf Hitler (World War 2)
Among the world leaders of the 20th century, Adolf Hitler is among the most notorious. The founder of the Nazi Party, Hitler is responsible for starting World War II and unleashing the genocide of the Holocaust. Adolf Hitler, one of the worst dictators ever if not the worst in recorded human history, was responsible for 60 to 85 million deaths during the WWII as he had triggered the conflict.
Adolf Hitler – A Reign of Terror
Hitler’s Reign of Terror is an independently released 1934 film that attacked the activities of Adolf Hitler in Nazi Germany, and is often credited as being the “first-ever American anti-Nazi film.” The film is a combination of newsreel footage, documentary, and reenactment. A documentary named- Adolf Hitler – A Reign of Terror also shows his life and cruelty.
Famous quotes by Adolf Hitler that give a glimpse into his mind
“If you win, you need not have to explain…If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”
“And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.”
“Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle.”
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
“Think Thousand times before taking a decision But – After taking decison never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!!”
“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”
“If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower. Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”
He might actually be one of the most hated people ever, but you can’t deny the fact Adolf Hitler was one of the most intriguing figures to have ever lived.