After masterminding September 11th (a devastating series of attacks on the World Trade Center buildings in New York and the Pentagon building in Virginia), the deadliest terrorist attack in history, Osama bin Laden became a household name. He was the founder of deadliest terrorist group Al Qaeda.
Even after 6 years of his death, there are many unknown and rare facts about the world’s biggest terrorist “Osama Bin Laden.”
Today, we bring you some rare facts about the terrorist that will give you goosebumps.
Have a look…
1. He graduated with a degree in civil engineering in 1979 from King Abdulaziz University in Jedda, Saudi Arab.
2. Laden was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 1957 or 1958. His father was Mohammed bin Laden, a Yemeni immigrant who owned the largest construction company.
3. According to sources, his father married 22 times and bin Laden married at least five women and fathered approximately 24 children.
4. Osama was a left-handed person.
5. Kola Boof was held against her will as bin Laden’s sex slave. In her book she has described Laden’s love for the African-American pop star.
6. He was willing to “break his color rule and make her one of his wives. Boof’s book also claims that” Laden had a desire for Whitney Houston and Laden fantasized about killing her husband.
7. Osama’s first marriage was to a Syrian cousin at the age of 17. Najwa was the first of six wives of bin Laden and they both had 10 children together.
8. Al Qaeda was formed in 1988 under Bin Laden’s guidance.
9. He was tracked down and killed at a safehouse in Pakistan in 2011 on May 2nd, 2011 by United States Navy SEALs, with his body disposed of at sea the same night.
10. After his hunt down in Abbottabad, it was revealed that he had two aids for getting the daily groceries/items which included Pepsi and Coke also.
Watch First Interview Of Laden:
If you want to share more facts that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section!