We all know that Sunder Pichai is the CEO of Google and also the most powerful person in the tech world. But how much do we really know about the great man?
Here are 9 interesting things we should know about him that will make your day inspiring…
Have a look….
1. Sundar Pichai is a vegetarian! He has a beautiful wife and is blessed with two children.
2. He was born in Chennai, India to a middle-class family.
3. His mother was a stenographer and father an engineer. They did not own a car or a television during his Pichai’s childhood.
4. Pichai is an IIT Kharagpur alumnus. He graduated from IIT in 1993 and have studied metallurgical and material engineering.
5. Sundar Pichai joined Google in 2004 and before that he was a consultant at McKinsey.
6. It is rumored that he almost left Google in 2011 to become the product head at Twitter. But his reputation had reached such heights that Google offered him a whooping 50 million dollars to stay back in the company. He stayed with Google.
7. Did you know Sundar Pichai still remembers telephone numbers he had dialled decades ago! Are you shocked? How can he remember every number he’s ever dialed?
8. Another fact is that it was Sundar who suggested that Google built its own browser. Initially, no one took him seriously, but he kept progressing and today Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers on all platforms.
9. He is one of the most famous bosses. He is brilliant at maintaining relationships and managing employees.
Do you have other interesting facts to share? Share in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you!