The very first thing that comes to mind when you read about the chocolate boy Kartik Aaryan is his climax scene from the movie “ Pyaar Ka Punchnama.” Remember, how he was so quiet in the first half and then boom he exploded with a bunch of complaints he had for his girlfriend. Well, no one can ever forget this scene as everyone can possibly relate to it.
Well, the chocolate boy who has now transformed into a handsome hunk since his first movie is all set to reign over the box office with his new release “ Sonu k Titu ki sweety”. Let me tell you that the song “ Dil Chori” has already become a must-have on everybody’s playlist. This song also marks a comeback for the Punjabi rapper Honey Singh after a long break.
- He plays football and table tennis really well.
- He likes to write stories. I can’t wait for one of them to be a Bollywood movie!
- He is addicted to the PlayStation. He used to bunk his classes to play games.
- If he wasn’t an actor, he’d be a scientist at NASA. He was pursuing BTech in Biotechnology.
- He was studying Engineering and struggling to become an actor simultaneously. His parents didn’t know about his secret ambition at the time. He gotPyaar Ka Punchnamain the third year of college.
- He used to stay with 12 roommates in a 2BHK flat in Lokhandwala when he was shooting for his first film! All of them wanted to become actors but he didn’t tell them about his ambition until the trailer came out. He told them he was in Mumbai to complete his internship at Kokilaben.
- He belongs to a completely non-filmy background. His parents are doctors in Gwalior so his dream of becoming an actor seemed so unreal to him that he never even shared it with his family.
- He called his mom as soon as he got his first film and broke down. That’s when he told his parents about his acting ambition for the first time.
- He is a vegetarian and big time foodie!
- He never expectedPyaar Ka Punchnama 2 to do as well as it did. He knew they’d made a good film, but definitely didn’t think it would do better than the first one.
- He always wanted to work with the director luv ranjan and feels the happiest working with him because the director knows the pulse of the youth.
- His favourite id iron man.
If you are the fan of Kartik too than stay connected with us for more interesting updates. If you know something more interesting about him please share in the comment section below.