Sapna is from Rohtak, Haryana. Born on 25th September 1990, Sapna Choudhary’s age is 27 years. Haryana has given Bigg Boss some splendid contestants over the years but Sapna is something else. Known to be one of the most popular dancers of Haryana, she has a huge fanbase out there. Not only dancing, if you ask a man on the streets of Haryana who is Sapna Choudhary, you will be flabbergasted by the response: “Sapna Choudhary singer!” or “Sapna Choudhary dancer!” is what most of them will say.
Here are 9 Facts about her.
• Sapna Chaudhary was born on December 25, 1990. She lost her father at the age of just 12 years and she took up dancing as a career to support her family.
• Hailing from a middle-class family, she is a huge fan of Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone.
• Not only in Haryana, but because of her dance, Sapna is also famous in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Punjab.
• She came into the spotlight when her videos went viral across social media platforms.
• It is also being said that she attempted suicide as she was reportedly depressed pinkvilla.com.
• She rose to fame with her very first song titled Solid Body.
• Besides, Solid Body, some of her popular songs includes Gora Gora, Bahu Zamidar Ki and Rate Vade Ge among others.
• According to the report by India.com, many people tagged her as a vulgar dancer but she refuses to accept that label.
• In a short video released by Colors channel, Sapna is seen saying that if her dance is considered vulgar, then so must be of all the other Bollywood beauties.
Sapna Choudhary is one of the most resplendent contestants Big Boss has ever witnessed! The Punjabi energy and the gorgeous looks are the primary reasons why her dance videos are so popular in Punjab, Haryana, and UP. Admiration is poured all over Sapna wherever she goes and so naturally, fans are going nuts about Bigg Boss 11. Sapna Choudhary’s dance videos have been rapidly shared on Whats App groups and social media since her name popped up as a Bigg Boss 11 contestant.