Although Alia is one of the youngest & talented actresses in the Bollywood industry, but these inspiring quotes by her on love, jealousy life, career and friendship will make you respect her even more. We know that she is from a filmy background but she has worked really hard to make herself recognized.
She is bubbly, charming, talented and frank actress. Born on 15 March 1993, Alia Bhatt has turned 25 today. In honor of her birthday, we have compiled her best quotes that make us believe in her even more.
* “I don’t get upset at it & laugh at it. I am the first person to laugh at myself & always say that I’d rather be stupid than pretend to be intelligent… Basically there are these Twitter and Facebook jokes on me, because I am apparently stupid. They are very hilarious.
* “I have bad days where my confidence is just zero, and I feel like s**t because I feel I look like s**t, pardon my language. But then I just suck it up. I’m like any other girl at the end of the day, I’m not made of steel. I have to work very hard to look a certain way, and I am still getting there.”
* “I’m the wrong person to advise anyone. I’d like every girl to love herself more than anyone else. That’s the only way they’ll never land up hurting themselves”
* “It is one of the blessings of childhood friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
* “Jealously is important for a person to move ahead in life. It keeps you on your toes and helps you realize that you’re not the be-all and end-all of everything.”
* “Though I am born into a film family, I hardly had much exposure to shooting during my growing years. My first film actually taught me about the breakdown of shots in a film. My aim is to do three memorable roles in the next five years; films I can be really proud of. And I want to work with the best.”
* “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true relations.”
* “I cannot even imagine where i would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.”
* “I’d like every girl to love herself more than anyone else. That’s the only way they’ll never land up hurting them selves.”
Happy Birthday Alia Bhatt!