Bollywood Veteran actor Dilip Kumar turned a year older today on 11 December 2017. We all know that Dilip Kumar has struggled a lot in his life to get the respect and stardom he has earned today. He is also known as “The Tragedy King.” In honor of the day, we bring to you 6 top inspirational quotes from the veteran star that will make you respect him even more.
Have a look…
1. If you allow fame to get the better of you, you become nuisance, a public nuisance, a nuisance as a friend, as a member of the family, a nuisance to yourself.
2. I know and live with the real Dilip Kumar. He is a simple man, hard working, who has survived time.
3. India means everything to me. It is my homeland. India is my country. It is here that I have gotten love and affection as a film star from millions and millions of my fans over the last five decades.
4. During my film career, I have received love and affection from Indian cinegoers. I have received unconditional love from them.
5. Even if there was an opportunity to school yourself in different characters – characters that have distinct personalities which may be totally different from yours, you have got to completely divorce your own personality to be able to go over to the other personality.
6. “There is no disillusionment about India as far as I am concerned. There could never come a time when I would get disillusioned with my own country.”
Watch Video: Saira Banu Dilip Kumar epic love story
We Wish Dilip Kumar A Very Happy Birthday! May You Have A Long And Healthy Life!