How will you describe Irrfan Khan? He’s a great actor and a humble star who can pull off any kind of role. Not only Bollywood but also in Hollywood, actor has left an impression. He is a global Indian who has always conducted himself elegantly.
Irrfan entered the Hindi film industry with no affiliations but carved a niche for himself not only in India but also abroad.
Today, we bring you some of the best quotes by the most talented Irrfan Khan that will make you admire the actor even more.
Here are the quotes that show he’s a man of substance
1. “I’ve never looked to create an image where people fall in love with my face or style. It does cross my mind. But I’ve been trying to create a space for myself where I don’t depend on that.”
2. “The day I become conventional, something inside me will die.”
3. “When you are young you are fascinated by so many things. Some things drop, some stay . I can be without anything but I cannot be without nature.”
4. “Izzat aur zillat aap ke haath mein nahin hai.”
5. “Wanting fame is a disease and one day I will want to be free from this disease, from this desire. Where fame doesn’t matter. Where just experiencing life and being okay with it is enough.”
6. “Every time. We have a youth audience. It’s not Hollywood where a 50-year-old is playing the lead character. So the effort is to look younger, which sometimes is not at all enjoyable. People look at an actor and say that he doesn’t look what he’s pretending to be. I hope it changes. I hope people can play their own age.”
7. “People like to see my work, not face.”
8. “My mother feels important when people bring her garlands. But if she came to know I’m working with an injured ankle, she would have a fit. She’d start scolding me. She’s happy, but her desire, her greatest desire would still be for me to go back to Jaipur and do a normal job like a teacher.”
9. “I’m not a very talkative man, and people are threatened by silence. If you’re sitting in a group and you’re not saying anything, people start getting insecure. They start thinking, he’s a snob. Or, he’s thinking something negative about me. Silence brings out your devils.”
10. “It pains me when a film actor or a cricketer is a youth icon. I don’t have anything against them. They are great entertainers and useful to the society. They contribute to people’s lives. But they are not heroes.”
Are you a fan of Irrfan Khan & want to share his quotes ? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear from you.