A.R. Rahman, a name that needs no introduction. He is a great musician, an internationally acclaimed music composer as well as an Oscar winner. He is definitely an inspiration to us.
Born as R.S Dileep Kumar (later adopted Islam), he has not only mesmerized the world with his music but also won hearts with his down to earth nature.
It’s music legend AR Rahman’s 51st birthday and in honor of the day, we bring you top 10 quotes from the great musician that will inspire you. These 15 quotes will make you believe that if you have passion and patience then nothing is impossible in life.
Let’s get started.
1. “I believe that whatever comes at a particular time is a blessing from God.”
2. “When you do something with a lot of honesty, appetite and commitment, the input reflects in the output.”
3. “When you do something with a lot of honesty, appetite and commitment, the input reflects in the output.”
4. “Your inner voice is the voice of divinity. To hear it, we need to be in solitude, even in crowded places.”
5. “Wisdom comes from within. Knowledge is acquired and can sometimes put a screen on your wisdom.”
6. “The idea of music is to liberate all the listeners and lead them to a frame they feels that they are elevated.”
7. “Your best success comes after your greatest disappointment.”
8. “Music is something that takes you to a world which is very different from the world of hatred, jealousy, and all those negative emotions.”
9. “If you respect a language and culture, it shows in your work.”
10. “Rather than making money I believe in making people happy, all other things are secondary. Money isn’t important, creative satisfaction is.”
11. “Music is something that takes you to a world which is very different from the world of hatred, jealousy, and all those negative emotions.”
12. “There is only one of the two that can reside in our hearts, GOD or ego. If GOD is in ego is out.”
13. “Be original and find your inner voice. The rest will follow.”
14. “You can’t be without passion. Passion means the possessiveness to be the best.”
15. “People Expect Something New From Me All The Time. And That’s Good It Keeps Me On The Edge.”