It’s no secret that Pop Star Rihanna is a total bad ass. She does what her heart wants. She’s unapologetic, sassy and Sexy and a badass. She takes things to the next level with her fearless lyrics. No one can doubt the fact that Rihanna is an exceptional singer and entrepreneur. She is a lady who can teach us all a lesson or two about life.
Today she turns 30 and we all are still as obsessed as we were when we saw Rihanna for the first time. So, in order to make her birthday more special for her fans, we have compiled best Rihanna quotes on the internet.
1. “You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.”
2. “It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.” –Rihanna
3. “When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me.” – Rihanna
4. “Hurt me with the truth. Don’t comfort me with a lie.” – Rihanna
5. “I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think.” – Rihanna
6. “You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body.” – Rihanna
7. “It’s nice to look back on your life and see things as lessons, and not regrets.” – Rihanna
8. “People are gonna talk whether you doing good or bad.” – Rihanna
9. “People think, because we’re young, we aren’t complex, but that’s not true. We deal with life and love and broken hearts in the same way a woman a few years older might.” – Rihanna
10. “Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living!” – Rihanna
11. “Don’t hide from who you are.” – Rihanna
12. “They’re gonna keep knocking away until all this comes crashing down. But I’m not gonna ever crash. I’m in control.” – Rihanna
13. “I don’t do things for the response or the controversy. I just live my life.” – Rihanna
14. “You just want something else that someone else has, but that doesn’t mean what you have isn’t beautiful, because people always want what you have, and you always want what they have – no one is ever 100 per cent like, ‘Yes, I’m the bomb dot com – from head to toe!’” – Rihanna
15. “If someone is right for you, you’ll know it.” – Rihanna
16. You don’t want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That’s what I’m missing right now.” – Rihanna
17. “When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me.” – Rihanna
We Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Rihanna!