Aam Papad is a traditional tangy dessert made of mango pulp mixed with concentrated sugar and dried under sun. In this section you will find this tangy dessert made of mango pulp – easy and healthy! This is one of the most tasty & delicious mouthwatering mango papad that you ate many times in your childhood times. We hope you will like this recipe!
- 3 cups Mango Pulp (Puree)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ghee , for greasing
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom (Elaichi) Powder
How to make Aam Papad Recipe (Tasty Mango Bars)
– To prepare Aam Papad Recipe (Tasty Mango Bars), get a few mangoes and extract 3 cups full of pulp.
– Add the mango pulp, sugar and cardamom powder in a pan and place it on the gas to boil.
– After it comes to boil, cook for 5-8 minutes while you stir continuously, until the pulp thickens and slightly changes its colour.
– Grease a plate or tray with ghee, pour the cooked mango mix on the plate and spread it out thinly to allow them to dry. Also Read: Two Recipes To Make Bal Mithai – Uttarakhand Dessert
– Now keep this plate out in the sun to dry. If the sun’s heat is strong then the Aam Papad will be dried and ready by evening. If you pour the Mango mixture to a large plate and very thin, then you can take out the whole strip, fold them a couple of times and then cut with a knife.
– This way, you can get a thick mango bar in shorter time. Otherwise, spread it out about 1-2 cm thick and you can cut Aam papad right away once they are dry. Serve these sweet and tasty mango bars during the evenings.
P.S- Consider sharing this post, if you find it useful and/or interesting
Source- Internet and Research!