Beetroot salad is the perfect balance of sweet and salty.Beetroot and cheese salad is perfect combination of taste and health. Here is the recipe of beetroot salad with cheese.
- 4 medium beetroots
- 60 grams cheese( paneer, tofu,and cheese cube)
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped parsley
- lemon vinaigrette
For Lemon Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Boil the beetroot on medium heat for 45 mins or until it can be easily pierced through with a knife.
- The skin will easily peel off. After removing the skin of the beetroots, chop the beetroot into cubes and do the same with the feta cheese.
- Roughly chop the parsley.
- Combine beetroot, with cheese, parsley with the lemon vinaigrette and serve.
Salad can be serve with curd and any kind of snacks.