Broccoli is known to be a healthy and tasty vegetable which is rich in dozens of nutrients. Broccoli contains antioxidants that can help the body in a variety of ways. Broccoli is deeply concentrated with vitamin C, making it great for immunity. Here we are sharing Pepper and broccoli salad recipe.
- 1 sweet red bell pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 large broccoli florets, with stalk
- 4 celery sticks
- For french dressing:
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 Tbsp salt
- 1/4 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 Tbsp mild mustard
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Pepper and Broccoli Salad
- De-seed the pepper and cut into 1 cm squares. Peel and grate the carrot.
- Slice across the broccoli stems so you get chopped tops and thinly-sliced stalks. Peel the outer layers and chop the celery finely.
- Mix all together, add your favourite French Dressing and mix again.
- Leave in the fridge for about ½ an hour before serving with finely-shredded lettuce.
- Put it all in a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Keep it in the fridge and shake before serving.