Today, we are sharing the yummy, unique and hesty-tasty recipe for egg stuffed tomatoes that will increase your craving for this amazing dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 3
3 tomatoes, 3 tsp butter, 3 eggs, A pinch of salt for each, A pinch of black pepper, for each, 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Cut the tops of tomatoes.
- Remove all the pulp and seeds inside with a spoon.
- Place baking paper in a baking dish.
- Put tomatoes on it.
- Put 1 tsp butter into each tomato.
- Crack one egg into each tomato.
- Sprinkle salt on them.
- Cook them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle black pepper on each when cooked.
- Top them with little chopped green onions.
- Serve hot with breadsticks.
Here another way of making tradition egg stuffed tomatoes