Pancake Recipe is easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand. With only few ingredients and 2 minutes preparation you get the perfect fluffy pancake at home.
Today, we are sharing delicious and healthy recipe of eggless pancakes. This easy to follow recipe makes the best homemade pancakes. These pancakes are good or health, light and fluffy, with just a hint of sweetness. Trust us, this super easy eggless pancake recipe makes light and fluffy pancakes that are great for a weekend brunch.
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk (I Used 2%)
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Water – 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
* Whisk together the dry ingredients.
* Then take 1 cup milk. Add the vegetable oil, water and vanilla extract in it.
* Stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not over-mix.
* Set aside for a couple of minutes.
* Heat a pan at medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot add the butter and let it melt.
* Now, add the melted butter to the pancake batter and put the pan to the stove. Mix the butter into the batter.
* When the pan is hot enough, pour a ladleful of batter on the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on the face of the pancake.
* Carefully flip the pancake and cook until its golden brown.
* To make pancake softer, use buttermilk in place of milk.
* You can add banana puree to make eggless banana pancake recipe.
* Use non-stick pan to make pancakes.
* Eggless pancake tastes great when served warm so cover with a foil once prepared.
Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.