Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So always start your day with healthy breakfast.
If you are you looking for new ways to get your family to eat healthy breakfast then you must try these healthy and easy Indian breakfast recipes.
1. Nutritious Parantha
Most people think parantha is not healthy. But they are wrong. Eating parantha is very healthy if you keep few things in mind like its dough should be made up of whole wheat and not refined flour, It should be stuffed with vegetables, Try to add ingredients like flax seed and wheat bran in the parantha dough, Use mustard or olive oil while making parantha.
Today I will tell you the healthiest mix vegetable parantha recipe for breakfast.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil /olive oil in a pan.
- Add cabbage, capsicum,onion, fenugreek leaves, mushroom. You can add your favorite veggies.
- Add salt and turmeric powder over it and mix well over medium flame for not more than 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes turn off the flame.
- Take 1 cup wheat flour and add salt in a bowl. Prepare soft dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Now pinch small round dough and roll it out into 3 to 4 inch diameter parantha.
- Put 2 tsp of stuffing on it. Lift the sides of the dough and close the stuffing properly.
- Spread the stuffing evenly by gently pressing with your fingers. Make desired size parantha.
- Heat a pan and pour some oil on it. Then put the parantha on it. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Now follow the same process for the remaining dough balls.
- Serve hot with side dish of your choice like chutney, curd, butter, juice etc. Enjoy your healthy breakfast.