As the winters down its temperature, our craving for healthy food is increasing. The delicious dish of Peanut and potato with sesame, meet our requirements. This dish not only instant to be prepared but have many nutritional values as well.
Sesame Peanut Potato Mix is a delicious combination of potatoes and peanut. It is spicy and tangy in taste and can be served as a side dish with your meals. Serve Sesame Peanut Potato Mix with Phulkas or Whole Wheat Lachha Parathas. You can also have it on its own with a cup of hot tea as a tea time snack.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Course: Lunch
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Equipment Used: Pressure Cooker, Kadai (Wok) / Heavy Bottomed Pan
- Prep in10 M Cooks in 30 M Total in 40 M Makes:4 Servings
- Cooking oil, as required
- 10 Curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- 3 Green Chillies, finely chopped (adjust according to your taste)
- 2 tablespoon Raw Peanuts, crushed and fried or roasted
- 3 Potatoes (aloo), boiled and diced
- 1 tablespoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 6 sprig Coriander leaves (Dhania), finely chopped
- Salt, Salt as required
Directions for Sesame Peanut Potato Mix Recipe
- To begin making the Sesame Peanut Potato Mix, heat oil in a wok/kadhai and add curry leaves, white sesame seeds, green chillies and saute for 2 minutes on low flame. (Make sure that you do not burn them)
- After 2 minutes, add the diced potatoes and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Once it is done, add the crushed peanuts, cumin powder, black pepper powder, amchur powder, salt as required and saute for one more minute.
- After a minute, garnish Sesame Peanut Potato Mix with chopped coriander and it is ready to be served.
- Serve Sesame Peanut Potato Mix with Phulkas or Whole Wheat Lachha Parathas. You can also have it on its own with a cup of hot tea as a tea time snack.