Here we are sharing another recipe for the nonveg lovers with the Indian twist. Keema Samosa is a popular snack recipe which is deep fried and delicious. This snack recipe is made using mutton keema and maida. It is ideal for snacks for small parties and occasion.
Ingredients For 5 Pieces
- 3/4 cup and 1 and 1/4 tablespoon mutton
- 1/4 inch ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2/3 tablespoon Mint Leaves
- 1 and 1/4 green chilli
- 2 and 3/4 tablespoon Refined oil
- 1/3 cup and 2 and 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 piece garlic
- 2/3 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1/4 onion
- 1/3 tablespoon yoghurt (curd)
- 1/3 tablespoon salt
How to make Keema Samosa
- Step 1:- Make a stiff dough with the maida, 4 tablespoons oil and salt. Make 20 medium sized balls of this dough.
- Step 2:- Roll thin round chappatis of the balls. Heat a tava and roast the chappati on one side only.
- Step 3:- Make all the chappatis in the same way. Now cut each chappati into two pieces and keep them covered.
- Step 4:- Using a little water make a thick paste of 2 tablespoons maida and keep aside. Make a paste of ginger and garlic
- Step 5:- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onions, chillies and ginger and garlic paste.
- Step 6:- Now add the mincemeat, salt and cook on a low flame till done.
- Step 7:- Add the garam masala, curd, coriander and mint leaves and cook for some more time.
- Step 8:- Remove from the flame and let it cool. Make a cone of each half chappati and fill with the mince.
- Step 9:- Then seal the edges with the flour paste. Make samosas with the rest of the chappatis in the above manner.
- Step 10:- Heat oil well and deep fry the samosas until golden brown. Serve hot with pudina chutney.