Mixed Vegetable and Cheese Sandwich is a must try sandwich recipe. Get clear, step by step instructions for how to make Vegetable Cheese Sandwich from Awaaz Nation. Here is how to make cheesy veggie sandwich with step by step details. This is a quick & easy recipe.
Let’s get started!
Author: Shalini Negi
Recipe type: Sandwiches
Serves: 4 servings
* 8 bread- brown
* 1 medium finely chopped tomato (optional)
* 1 medium thinly sliced or chopped onion
* A pinch of salt or as per taste
* 1 medium finely chopped cucumber
* 4 slices cheese slices
* Bell Peppers / Capsicum – 1 sliced thinly
* Italian Seasoning to taste
* 1 medium finely chopped carrot
* 1/4 teaspoon spice black pepper
* 2 teaspoon butter
Here is how to make veg cheese sandwich recipe with step by step details
* Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan, add onions, carrots and saute for a min. Add in bell peppers and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
* Season with salt, pepper and italian seasoning. Remove it to a bowl.
* Add in salt and pepper to taste.
* Add the veggies and mix well.
* Take bread slice, place a cheese slice on a bread slice and spreading 2-3 table spoons of mixed vegetables on it and cover with another bread. Toast both sides in a pan till golden.
* Remove and serve hot. Simple, but oh, so delicious!
You might also want to try some of the Super-Fast Recipes With Eggs You Should Start Making Today and Top 5 High Vegetarian Foods You Should Start Eating Today
Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.