Do you have to give up pasta if you want to shed some pounds? No, you don’t need to give up pasta to lose weight. Here is a tasty recipe of Whole-Wheat Pasta With Mushrooms that will help you burn fat, lose weight, and keep eating something delicious: pasta!
Once you taste this Healthy Pasta recipe, you’ll want to learn more ways to make tasty food that’s good for you. This pasta recipe is packed with nutritious ingredients – perfect for a super satisfying, good-for-you lunch or supper.
We’re talking about protein-rich, veg-heavy, pastas and noodles that actually taste good. (How much butter and cheese you top them with is totally your call.)
Here is how to make this delicious pasta!
- Whole wheat pasta- 1 cup
- Mushroom – ½ cup [Roughly chopped]
- Yellow & red capsicum – ¼ cup [finely chopped]
- Garlic – 2 [mashed or finely chopped]
- Green Chilli – 1 [slit]
- Black pepper – ½ tbsp [crushed or freshly ground]
- Garam masala – ½ tbsp [optional]
- Pasta seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 4 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp [finely chopped]
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
• Wash and chop mushrooms.
• Chop red and yellow capsicum.
• Bring large pot of water to boil. Add garlic salt to water, and cook pasta.
• Heat oil in a pan add onion, garlic, green chilli & sauté.
• Add capsicum, garam masala, & salt saute well.
• Add pasta seasoning mix well
• Now, add mushrooms saute well then add tomato sauce mix well.
• Add pasta mix well. Remember not to overcook the pasta while boiling it because it cooks in the pan also when you add it to the sauce.
• Finally add pepper powder, coriander leaves mix well then cut off hea
• Garnish with Parmesan (optional).
Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.