Pav Bhaji is a combination of different vegetables cooked and mashed together and one of the most favourite Indian meal. It is a great dish as this dish is loved by people of all ages and cooked with different variations in different states.
Today, we will share a step by step Veg Pav Bhaji Recipe. It is quick,spicy, easy and low fat Pav Bhaji recipe for you. Hope, you’ll like it.
Let us have a look at ingredients first
- Boiled potato – 3 (300g)
- Tomato-6 (400g)
- Capsicum – 1 (100 g)
- Cauliflower – 1 cup chopped (200 grams)
- Pea – 1/2 cup
- Green Coriander – 3-4 table spoons (finely chopped)
- Butter – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Ginger Paste – 1 Tablespoon
- Green Chilli – 2 (Finely Chopped)
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Pav Bhaji Masala – 2 Tablespoons
- Dago red chilli – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoons or flavors
Step By Step Recipe
* Wash the cauliflower and cut it finely to make Pav Bhaji. Add cauliflower and peas to 1 cup of water in a vessel and let them cook until soft.
* Now, peel the potatoes, chop the tomatoes finely and remove capsicum seeds and prepare it well by cutting it.
* Check the cauliflower and peas. If they are soft and ready. Turn off the gas.
* Heat the pan, add 2 table-spoon butter and mix it. Add ginger paste and green chillies and fry them lightly. Now add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder and capsicum and mix it and cover it for 2-3 minutes.
* Check the vegetable, if tomato and capsicum are soft then they are ready. Now mash it with the help of Meshar. Add cauliflower and peas and cook well while mashing.
* After mashing vegetables well, now add potato and salt, red chilly and pavbhaji masala and cook it.
* Add half a cup of water and while mashing it with the help of a masher. Add the coriander, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
Slit 2-3 pavas vertically and keep aside. Now heat a pan/tava, add 2-3 tsp of butter and slit open the pavas and place on it.
Cook on a medium flame till they turn golden brown and crisp on both the sides. Serve hot with tasty Bhaji.
Watch Video: How To Make Pav Bhaji Recipe | Street Food | The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar
You might also want to try Recipe of Delicious Milk Sponge Cake With Vanilla Twist and Also Read: Instant Recipe Of Potato And Green Peas Sandwich
Want to share more recipes? Tell us in the comments section below!