Pomegranate juice is one of the healthy juices made with pomegranate/ anar (in Hindi). It is very healthy as this fruit that has been used to treat various ailments from the ancient times. You will be surprised to know that pomegranate juice contains higher levels of antioxidants and also has also has three times more antioxidants than green tea.
Pomegranate’s health benefits are innumerable, but what makes them more special is that apart from giving so many health benefits, they are delicious too.
Although you can buy Pomegranate juice from market but is there any guarantee of hygiene and cleanliness? Ditch your store-bought versions and make your own healthy juice at home. Look at step-by-step guide and a delicious juice recipe.
3 cup or half kg pomegranate (about 2-3large)
1 lemon (or any citrus fruit like orange)
* Wash the pomegranates under running water and other citrus fruit.
* Cut the pomegranate and take out seeds (How to cut a pomegranate? Check out the link at bottom)
* Add 3 small cups of pomegranate seeds in a mixer.
* Cut other citrus fruit and add to your mixer.
* If you want you can add beetroot juice to it too and blend..
* Pour the juice through a strainer and serve juice immediately.
* Enjoy fresh pomegranates juice and thank us later!
Health benefits of pomegranate
- Protects us from free radicals
- It improves memory
- Lowers stress levels
- It thins your blood.
- Fights erectile dysfunction
- Boosts immunity
- Prevention of atherosclerosis
- Prevent plaque formation
- It prevents arthritis
- Helps in digestion
- It acts like an oxygen mask
Watch Video: Pomegranate Juice | Kitchen Time with Neha
You might also want to try – Cleansing Foods And Juices To Detox Your Body Naturally
We hope you liked this article! Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.