“Ramzan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar, and lasts either 29 or 30 days, depending on when the new crescent moon is (or should be) visible. Muslims commemorate this month-long period by observing fast. Fasting in Ramadan is the fourth of the five pillars of Islam and is intended to help teach Muslims self-discipline, self-restraint and generosity.
The fasting begins from sunrise and ends at sunset. The evening meals are known as Iftar. The Iftar is the meal served at the end of the day during Ramadan, to break the day’s fast. Literally, it means “breakfast.” Iftar is served at sunset during each day of Ramadan, as Muslims break the daily fast.
Today, we have brought for you a delicious Dry Fruit Milkshake recipe for Iftar. This milkshake is packed with nutrients and punch. Dry fruits milkshake is commonly taken as fasting food during any festival or religious occasion.
As this milkshake is made out of different kinds of nuts and dry fruits, you’ll find this drink rich in iron, calcium and proteins. Not only that this milkshake is totally sugar-free! Dry fruit milkshake is also a perfect drink for Ramadan. Let’s learn how to make dry fruits and nuts milkshake following this easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cashew nuts 10
Coconut grated 1/4 cup
Pistachio 2 tablespoon
Khus-Khus 2 teaspoon
Cardamom green 2
Sugar/Honey 3 tablespoon
Milk 2 glass
How To Make:
1. Soak almond, cashew nuts, khus-khus, coconut grated, dates, pistachio in 1 glass of water for half an hour. Strain it using a strainer. Drain the water. Add soaked dry fruits in a grinder. First blend all the nuts chopped in ½ cup milk, together in a blender.
2. Then add sugar as required and 2-cups milk and make a fine paste.
3. Blend till it becomes frothy.
4. Stir and pour in glasses.
5. Garnish with a few dry fruit slices and serve dry fruits milkshake immediately. You can serve it cold with ice and topped with chopped nuts.
This Ramadan, may Allah remove all your obstacles, forgive your transgressions, give you the ability to forgive your enemies, answer your prayers, and bless you with peace and happiness! Awaaz Nation wishes everyone a blessed and pious Ramadan!
Do not miss any updates on our website: https://www.awaaznation.com Subscribe YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvXi8OrNLPpBzFP-ZGYklg Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theawaaznation/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/awaaz_nation