Love soya chaap? Soya chaap is one of the yummiest Indian curry recipe for vegetarians. It looks like a non-vegetarian dish but is completely vegetarian, and infact vegan. It’s a dish that is most suitable for party or special occasions.
If you have never ever tried Malai soya chaap before then surely this Malai soya chaap recipe is worth a try. It is an ultimate vegetarian comfort food packed with all the delectable delicious flavours.
In case you have any questions on how to make the Malai Soya Chaap you can comment on the page below. This recipe will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
For soya chaap curry:-
- 2 tbsp oil
- 5 soya chaap sticks prepared
- 1 tsp cumin / jeera
- 1 bay leaf / tej patta
- ½ tsp turmeric / haldi
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1½ cups tomato pulp
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup fresh cream / malai
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- ½ tsp kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves crushed
* Firstly, heat oil and roast soya chaap sticks both the sides. keep aside.
* Now saute in cumin and bay leaf till it turns aromatic.
* Furthermore, add in onions and saute well.
* Additionally, add in ginger-garlic paste and saute.
* Now add in tomato pulp.
* Stir continuously till the tomato pulp thickens up and releases oil.
* Furthermore add in turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
* Add in water and cream.
* Keeping the flame on low stir continuously.
* Further add in roasted soya bean chaap sticks into the curry.
* Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
* Now add in garam masala, crushed kasuri methi and coriander leaves.
* Finally, serve soya chaap curry along with rice, roti or chapathi.
You might also want to try- Delicious & Healthy Malpua Recipe For Sweet Lovers and Healthy & Delicious Sweet – Sour Tomato Chutney Recipe!
Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.