Dahi Vada is among the most famous dishes of India. But is recipe is quite difficult and time was taken. So here, we are sharing the yummy tasty recipe of Dali vada is stuffed with bread and suji. Instant Dahi vada is quicker than authentic Dahi-Vada, but it tastes alike and yummy. This Instant Dahi vada is Very tasty and easier Dahi-Vada.
- ½ cup Mung Dal Flour
- ½ cup Urad Dal Flour
- 3-4 slices of Bread
- 1 tbsp Suji/Semolina
- Oil to fry
- 2 tsp Ginger and Green Chili Paste
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1½ cup Yogurt
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- Tamarind Chutney
- Green Chutney
- Chat Masala
- Remove sides (brown parts) of bread and soak in the water for 2 minutes, squeeze all the water from the bread and mash in the bowl.
- Now add both flours, suji and then make the thick batter like regular dahi-vada batter.
- Add salt, ginger-green chilli paste, the pinch of soda and then mix well.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan. Once the oil is hot enough for frying; drop a small –small ball in oil using your hand and fry vadas in small batches, until golden all around.
- After you have made all the vadas, place them in lukewarm water or buttermilk and soak for about 5-6 minutes.
- Lightly squeeze vadas to remove the water and set aside, being careful not to break the vadas. To make Yogurt topping and Garnish:
- Mix two cups of yoghurt until smooth.
- Add a little water as needed to make the consistency similar to dosa batter.
- Add about one teaspoon salt to taste, sugar (optional) and mix well.
- Slowly pick up each vada and transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour yoghurt over the Vadas.
- Just before serving, sprinkle some salt as needed, cumin powder, red chilli powder, chat masala and finish off with a drizzle of tamarind chutney and green chutney.