Indian Recipes are unique in the world. Indian food describes our culture and diversity. Here we are sharing India’s top 3 fried rice recipes they are super yummy and healthy as well. Let’s have a look.
3Burnt Garlic Fried Rice recipe
Burnt Garlic Fried Rice recipe
2 tbsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
3 cups cooked Chinese rice
3 tbsp oil
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
1/2 cup sliced spring onions whites
1/4 cup finely chopped spring onion greens
3/4 cup chopped and parboiled mixed vegetables
(french beans and carrots)
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp vinegar
salt to taste
For The Garnish
2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
1 tbsp fried garlic (lehsun)
1. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes or till the garlic turns brown in colour.
2. Add the green chillies and spring onion whites and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
3. Add the spring onion greens and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
4. Add the mixed vegetables and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
5. Add the soya sauce, vinegar, rice and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
6. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and fried garlic.
2 PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
• 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 onion, diced
• 2 carrots, peeled and grated
• 1/2 cup frozen corn
• 1/2 cup frozen peas
• 3 cups cooked brown rice
• 2 cups diced pineapple, canned or fresh
• 1/2 cup diced ham
• 2 green onions, sliced
1. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in carrots, corn and peas, and cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender about 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in rice, pineapple, ham, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until heated through, about 2 minutes.
4. Serve immediately.
1Sprouts Fried Rice Recipe
Sprouts Fried Rice
• 2 Cups – Cooked Basmati Rice
• 1 Cup (heaped) – Moong Sprouts
• 1 Medium – Onion
• 3 – Green Chilies
• 1 Small – Carrot
• 1 Medium – Capsicum
• 1/2 Cup – Sliced Cabbage (I didn’t use)
• 2 tbsp – Olive Oil
• 1 tsp – Freshly Minced Garlic
• 1 tsp – Freshly Minced Ginger
• 1 tsp – Soy Sauce
• 1/2 tsp – Freshly Crushed Pepper
• To Taste – Salt
• 4 Stalks – Spring Onion (I didn’t use)
1. Peel and slice onion, slice capsicum, cabbage (if using), julienne carrot, sliced green chillies, finely chopped white and green part of spring onion.
2. In a wok or pan heat oil add garlic, ginger and saute until they become golden brown. Add onion (spring onion white parts if using), green chillies and saute until onion becomes light brown and soft. Add carrot saute for a min, now add capsicum, cabbage (if using) and saute for another min in high flame. Add sprouts and cook for 2 mins with regular stirring.
3. Add salt, pepper and mix well, now add rice, soy sauce and mix gently to combine everything well, you can toss the wok if you know how to do it. Cook for 2 mins, add spring onion green part, mix well and off the flame.
easy fried rice serve hot or warm with sauce or ketchup if needed, but this fried rice taste looks as it is.