Are you suffering from thin hair and wondering how to make your hair thicker? Then this article is for you only! Hair loss and thinning affects countless women and men throughout the world. Excessive hair loss can be a troublesome problem, often causing worry and affecting self-esteem, especially for women. However, if diagnosed right, you can control hair fall with certain home remedies that are natural and effective in saving your locks.
Follow the top tips & home remedies to get thick hair fast and naturally.
Extract about 2 teaspoons of gel from an aloe vera leaf. You can do this by slicing the leaf with a knife and simply scooping the gel out.
- Blend the gel so that it gets to a smooth consistency.
- Start massaging the gel into your scalp with your fingertips.
- After massaging your scalp for about 5 minutes with the gel, leave it on for an additional 40 minutes.
- Rinse it out with slightly warm water. Repeat twice a week.
Egg and olive oil mask
In a bowl, combine one egg with one tablespoon of olive oil. Stir until you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp, working it in from the roots to the tips.
- Once your scalp and hair are completely covered in the mixture, leave it on for about more than half an hour.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap during this time to avoid a mess.
- Proceed to wash your hair with shampoo and cool water. Do not use warm water to wash your hair at this point as it can ‘cook’ the egg.
- Finish by conditioning your hair. (You may skip this step if you have oily hair.)
- Repeat this 1-2 times a week.
Oiling improves blood circulation and nourishes the roots. Make sure to massage your tresses once a week with oil that suits your scalp. Cover it with a shower cap and wash it off with a mild shampoo after two hours.
The protein and essential fats in it promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
To prepare the milk!
- Grate a medium-sized coconut and simmer it in a pan for five minutes.
- Strain and cool.
- Then add one tablespoon each of crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk.
- Apply on your scalp and hair.
- After 1 hour minutes, rinse with a shampoo. You can do this once or twice in a week.
Fenugreek or Methi seed is among the most effective home remedies to stop the hair loss. It repairs the hair follicles and helps in re-growth of the hair.
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water.
- Grind it to a fine paste and apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Leave the paste on your head for about 30 minutes.
- You can cover your scalp using a shower cap to keep it moist.
- After 1 hour, rinse it with normal water.
- You don’t have to use any shampoo.
- Do it twice a week for a month for control hair fall.
The antibacterial properties of onions helps fight against scalp infections, while the sulfur content improves circulation blood to the hair follicles. It promotes hair growth and controls loss of hair.
- To extract onion juice, grind the onion and then squeeze out the juice.
- Dip the cotton ball in the onion juice and apply it to your scalp.
- Leave it on for 2-3 hours minutes and then wash it off using normal water and a mild shampoo.
- Follow this procedure once a week and see the difference.
Note:Those allergic to dietary intake of onions can get allergy to the topical application as well. Certain medications such as aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) and beta blockers can increase sensitivity to onions