Ratan Naval Tata, this name needs no introduction. Born 28 December 1937, he is a legendary businessman, philanthropist and interim chairman of Tata Sons. His life struggle continues to inspire millions of dreams even today.
Let’s share 9 inspirational quotes from the great man of India who has brighten our face in global business. These super inspirational & motivational quotes from him will change your perspective towards life.
Have a look…
1. “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an E.C.G. means we are not alive.”
2. “If it stands the test of public scrutiny, do it. If it doesn’t stand the test of public scrutiny then don’t do it.”
3. “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.
4. “None can destroy iron, but its own rust can! Likewise none can destroy a person, but its own mindset can.
5. “All of us do not have the equal talent yet all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
6. “I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.”
7. “I may have hurt some people along the way, but I would like to be seen as somebody who has done his best to do the right thing for any situation and not compromised.”
8. “I would say that one of the things I wish I could do differently would be to be more outgoing.”Take the stones people throw at you, and use them to build a monument.”
9. “I admire people who are very successful. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can’t respect him.”