Acne is considered as a big problem and people of any age can experience acne symptoms. It occurs when an overproduction of oil mixes with dead skin cells & clogs the pores on your skin.
We all want clear skin and no one wants a dull skin and acne. You will find many suggestions online but do they actually work? You will find great remedies and tips in our articles that will actually give you a clear skin.
Want to get rid of acne because they are robbing your peace? That’ll not happen anymore if you follow these 6 best natural remedies.
Have a look..
1. Mix few drops of tea tree oil with 20 drops of witch hazel. Apply on your face. Try this remedy only one time a day otherwise it would make your acne worse.
2. Mix some apple cider vinegar with water and gently apply it to your skin using. Rinse with water after 30 seconds and pat dry. You can do this process 1–2 times per day. But it should be used in small amounts and diluted with water.
3. Mix one spoon of honey with juice of half a lemon. Mix a cup of cooked oatmeal in the bowl. Apply the mixture over your skin and rinse with lukewarm water after half an hour. You can repeat this process once or twice a week.
4. Separate the egg white from its yolk. Then apply the egg white to your skin. Leave it for an hour and wash your face. It is a great home remedy for getting rid of pimples.
5. Take some Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and add rose-water, sandalwood powder and make a paste. Apply this pack to your face. Wash the pack after it dries up. You can repeat this process once a week.
6. Applying plain raw papaya on your face removes dead skin cells, leaving it soft and smooth. Simply mash-up the flesh of the papaya and apply on your skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes, and then rinse off.
Watch Video: How To Remove Pimples Overnight
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author.