Amla is used in most of the winters season and it is very important for the health Amla is a very special fruit full of antioxidants that are effective in reducing the cell damage which reduces the free radicals that can cause disease in the body in. Amla is full of lots of nutrients as well as also helps in your hormones problems and weight loss issues. so here tell about the surprising benefits of Amla which are very beneficial for us.
- Which Type Of Contains In Amla
- In Amla vitamin C, vitamin AB complex, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, carbohydrate, fibre and diuretic acid.This kind of contains which is very helpful for health. This is very small fruit there are such miraculous qualities that are very beneficial for the body. It not only increases the immunity of our body but also eliminates many diseases from the root. Vitamin C, Vitamin AB complex, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, carbohydrate, fibre and diuretic acid are found in it. Amla is considered to be a medicine of 100 diseases due to its strengths.
- Beneficial in diabetes
- Chromium is found in Amla, which strengthens insulin hormones and controls the sugar levels in the blood. If you have suffered from diabetes, mixing honey with amla juice and used but keep in mind, before using consult your doctor.Amla reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol, suggests
- Help in the digestion
- Amla is very helpful in digesting the food. By eating it helps to relieve constipation, and gas problem. This is the reason that you should join the meal in some form. You can also make it a part of your diet, as amla chutney, pickle, juice or churan.
- Help in weight loss
- Weight gain problems are very common in ladies so Amla helps you for your weight loss and strengthens the body’s metabolism, which helps in weight loss.
- Glowing Skin
- Amla powder gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated. Consume it with water or add it to your face mask for the natural glow. You can mix amla powder, honey and yoghurt to make a quick face mask.
- Freedom from Infection
- There is in the power to fight bacteria and fungal infections in the vagina. By eating this our body immunity increases so that we keep away from any infection Not only this, Amla gets toxin in the body, that is, toxic substances. By eating Amla, getting rid of colds, cough and stomach injuries.
- Bones will become strong
- By eating Amla, the bones get stronger Amla has plenty of calcium and it gives relief from osteoporosis, arthritis and joint pain. Amla juice is beneficial for the eyes. It increases the eyesight amla contains elements which provide cooling to the brain. Amla food provides relief in tension and sleeps well.
- Beneficial in Periods
- Women have to face various problems in periods, including irregular period cycles, abdominal and back pain, excess bleeding. Amla food is very beneficial in this way.
- Beneficial for hair
- Amla is also great for your hair. It not only cures dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss. Make a paste with shikakai, curd and amla powder. Apply this on your scalp and leave it on for half in the hour. You could also add few drops of lime to this pack to treat a dry scalp.
in other words, consume Indian Gooseberry (Amla) as a fresh fruit, juice, or its in dried powder to see a big improvement in your health.