Chocolate is perhaps the world’s most favorite sweet, Kids love it. Women are crazy for it, whether you are happy, sad, excited or tired a bar of chocolate is all you need to feel better. When the kid shows tantrums, a chocolate creates the magic and they feel like the luckiest one on the earth, at least until the chocolate. Christmas season is around the corner and kids are very excited for Christmas party without cake and dessert Christmas party is incomplete. So here is the recipe for Chocolate fruit fudge.
- Dark chocolate- 1 Medium sized cup chopped
- Milk or Milkmaid – 1/3 cup
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Pista – 1/4 cup roughly chopped
- Cashew nut-1/4 cup chopped
- Mixed Fruit-Pineapple, apple, Grapes, fine chopped
How To Make
- Place the chopped chocolate, condensed milk, butter into a pan over a low heat and stir until melted and well combined.
- Add the dry fruits and fruits to the melted chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a square tray, smoothing the top with a knife.Let the fudge cool, then refrigerate until set.Cut into small pieces as you needed.
Stack each piece in a clear plastic bag then tie decorative ribbon at each, end the bag to cinch. and you’v got yourself a festive hostess gift.