Coconut water is a delicious and refreshing low-calorie natural beverage. It is the ultimate thirst quencher and offers a tasty alternative to water.
The delicious water is packed with antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, vitamin C and minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and nutrients that yield an array of health benefits.
Coconut water is more of a health drink. You can also make use of coconut water in beauty face masks to get beautiful, glowing, flawless and healthy skin.
Here’s just 9 of the major benefits and home remedies of coconut water for your skin.
Read on for more!
1. Dip a clean cotton ball into coconut water and gently wipe your whole face. It will work as a cleanser on your face!
2. Drinking coconut water in sufficient amount can help your skin to be more hydrated and healthy.
3. Coconut water and coconut oil have anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Apply coconut water directly to your skin to soothe any sort of irritation and to protect skin from infection naturally.
5. For skin-whitening, prepare a face mask with coconut water, cucumber juice and raw milk. Then apply this all over your face for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
6. You can clear acne scars / pimples marks from your face by coconut water. Just dab coconut water on acne and leave it overnight. By using this home remedy, your scars will fade away.
7. To fight skin aging, Make a pack out of yogurt and coconut water. Apply the paste on your face for 15 minutes and wash it off.
8. Prepare an anti-tan face mask by mixing multani mitti( fuller’s earth) and coconut water. It will cure tan, dark spots, blemishes, and discoloured skin.
9. It is a great toner you just have to mix few drops of lemon to coconut water and apply all over your face. It will moisturize and lighten your skin.
Do you have some other tips? Do share them in the comment section below! We would love to hear your thoughts.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author.