It is so obvious that homemade Natural Lip Balm feels so good on your lips! You should toss out unhealthy commercial lip Balms and start making your own as homemade healing lip balm can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
Did you know that you can make natural homemade lip balm in 5 minutes? Today, we will share with you a super easy and super inexpensive organic lip balm that everyone will love.
So, make lip balm from all natural ingredients and save money!
1. Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Lip Balm
- Take three simple ingredients i.e. beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil.
- Now, melt the coconut oil and beeswax in a double boiler over low heat.
- Stir it properly and let it melt. Add any food color and add shea butter(optional)
- Pour a small amount of the liquid into small boxes or empty lip balm box.
- You can use your it as your regular lip balm and this is incredibly moisturizing. You can also use almond oil instead of coconut oil.
Watch Video: How to make lip balm at home
2. Peppermint Oil and Lemon Oil Lip Balm
- Place the beeswax in a bowl and microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Now add the coconut oil to the bowl and again melt it.
- Add 3 drops of 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil and 5 drops 100% Pure Lemon Essential Oil and return to the microwave for another 15 seconds. Now fill each lip balm container with it once it solidifies.
You can use your it as your regular lip balm and this is incredibly moisturizing.
Watch Video: DIY Lip Balm
Do try these organic lip balms and share your experience with us in the comment section!