Dark armpit is a trouble for all women as this is a reason of awkwardness. Wearing tight clothes creates friction between the skin and the fabric, making the underarms black. Other causes of Black underarms are – using hair removing cream, excessive sweating, shaving etc.
If you are also worried about your black underarms then we will tell you some natural ways to help you treat black underarms. Now you can wear sleeveless tops with confidence! Have a look at 5 miraculous home remedies to treat black underarms.
This is a great bleaching remedy for underarm brightening.
Steps – Rub cut raw potato slices on your underarms.
* Let it dry for 15 minutes.
* Rinse underarms with lukewarm water
* Follow this remedy at least twice a day to see visible results.
It has acidic properties effective for skin lightening.
Steps- * Apply tomato juice to your underarms.
* Rinse off after 150 minutes.
* Follow this remedy three times a week to see results.
It is a bleaching agent and anti-bacterial, which is why it is so good for lightening dark underarms.
Steps- * Slice a lemon and sprinkle on some sugar.
* Rub your underarms with lemon for a 5-10 minutes.
* Rinse it out with lukewarm water.
* You can repeat this treatment four times in a week.
It is a great remedy to get rid of dark underarms.
Steps – * Add a pinch of saffron to about two tablespoonfuls of any mild lotion.
* Mix it well and apply onto your underarms.
* It also gets rid of unpleasant odors from your armpit.
* Follow this remedy once in a week.
It is one of the best home remedies for underarm whitening. Orange peels have exfoliating and skin lightening properties.
Steps – * Dry the orange peel and grind to get its powder.
* Now mix the powdered orange peel with milk and make a thick paste. Apply to your underarms and wash off with water after 10 minutes.
* Apply a layer of coconut or Olive oil on treated area.
Watch Video: Top 10 Home Remedies for Whitening Dark Underarms
We hope you liked this article! Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are personal opinions of the author.