We buy lots of products for our skin, but there are harmful chemicals in the products that you buy from market. These harsh chemicals damage your skin both from inside and outside. Don’t worry! you will find great remedies and tips in our articles that will actually give you a clear skin.
If you also want to get rid of pimples because they are robbing your peace, then follow these 6 best natural remedies.
Different Types of Pimples
Few types of common pimples:
Whiteheads:- Formed when the pore is completely closed due to oil and dead skin. A white head is created on the pore, giving it its name.
Blackheads:- Are open pores filled with dead skin and oil, and they appear black at the surface. It is due to the way the clogged pore looks in the light, not because the pore is filled with black dirt.
Papules:- Result from blackheads or whiteheads becoming inflamed and irritated.
Pustules:- Look like whiteheads with a lot more inflammation and are filled with pus.
Here are 6 natural home remedies and tips to cure and prevent pimples:-
* Grind up one aspirin pill and make a paste with some water. Apply it to your pimples.
This works because salicylic acid is the main ingredient in both aspirin and acne medication.
Mint can help remove pore-clogging oil.
* To help clear pimples, mix 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh mint with two tablespoons each of plain yogurt and oatmeal (use a blender to pulverize the oatmeal to powder).
* Leave the concoction on your face for 10 minutes.
* Then rinse off with water.
Dab a little lemon juice on it
The astringent properties in lemon juice will suck out some of the oil and shrink the blemish.
* Wash off before going in the sun, though, as this could bleach your face and make it more sensitive to the sun.
Apply Apple Cider Vinegar
* Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water (use more water for sensitive skin).
* After cleansing, gently apply the mixture to the skin using a cotton ball.
* Let sit for 5–20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
* Repeat this process 1–2 times per day, as needed.
Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask
Honey and cinnamon have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties that can be beneficial for acne-prone skin.
* Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste.
* After cleansing, apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10–15 minutes.
* Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry.
Apply Raw Papaya
Applying plain raw papaya on your face removes dead skin cells, leaving it soft and smooth.
* Simply mash-up the flesh of the papaya and apply on your skin.
* Leave it on for 10 minutes, and then rinse off.
* Reducing stress may help improve acne. Here are ways to reduce stress
* Get more sleep
* Engage in physical activity
* Practice yoga
* Take deep breaths
We hope you liked this article! Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts and stay connected with Awaaznation for all updates!