It is an abundant source of minerals like magnesium, silica, quartz, calcium, iron, calcite, and dolomite. But not only is Multani Mitti ideal for skin care, but it is also an incredibly efficient hair care ingredient. Today, I will share effective face packs and hair packs from Multani Mitti. Let’s have a look…
Benefits of Multani Mitti/ Fuller’s Earth
- Fights acne and pimples.
- Remove dead cells and allow your skin to breathe better.
- Removes excess sebum and oil.
- Its scrub treat blackheads and whiteheads.
- Deep cleanses skin removing dirt, sweat and impurities.
- Evens out skin tone and brightens complexion.
- Exfoliates your skin.
- Treats tanning and pigmentation.
- Can be used to treat skin inflammation and insect bites.
- Its face pack leads to radiant, glowing skin.
- Helps in keeping away blemishes, freckles, pimple/acne spots.
- It has antiseptic properties.
Multani Mitti face pack for dry skin
Those who have dry skin can use fuller’s earth face packs by adding some milk and almond paste. You can also add some oils like olive oil, vitamin E oil etc. Apply this mixture onto your face and wash off after 10 minutes.
Multani Mitti face pack for oily skin
Mix two tablespoon of orange/Lemon peel powder and Multani Mitti. Add few drops of rose water into the ingredients and mix well.
Apply this paste onto your face and rinse with cold water after 10 minutes.
Multani Mitti scrub
To make scrub, use roughly grounded almonds or walnuts and sugar granules with Fuller’s earth. Then scrub your face softly with this mix. Wash it off after 5 minutes and you will see a glowing skin.
Multani Mitti for hair
Take some Multani Mitti and add amla juice, lemon juice, vitamin E capsule. Mix it with an egg. Apply on your hair, leave for about half an hour and shampoo.
The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author.