Almonds keep you healthy, reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol. Almonds are good source of fiber, protein vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Almonds are also known to have great medicinal value and that is why so many people proactively add them to their diet.
Today, we bring to you some very important health benefits of eating almonds and different ways to include them in your diet.
Have a look…
1. Want to know its nutritional value? 28 grams, or small handful serving of almonds contain-
- Protein: 6 grams.
- Fiber: 3.5 grams.
- Vitamin E: 37% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 20% of the RDA.
- Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated).
- Manganese: 32% of the RDA.
2. Soaked almonds Benefits
- Help with weight-loss
- Reduce birth defects.
- Fight Cancer
- Keep your heart healthy
- Help with digestion
3. Almonds are great source of antioxidants that helps protect your cells from oxidative damage.
4. Almonds are high in healthy proteins, fats and fiber.
5. Consume almonds five times a week can lead to a 50 percent reduction in risk of heart attack.
6. Almonds have phosphorus which help build strong bones and teeth.
7. We all know almonds help increase high intellectual level and longevity.
Ways To Include Almonds In Your Diet
Soak some almonds overnight and add them to your smoothies
Add chopped almonds to yogurt or milk.
Make your favorite salad & sprinkle crushed almonds.
You can add almonds to your favorite dishes also.
Watch Video: Benefits of Almonds, Top 10 Healthy Benefits of Almond Nuts
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author.