Banana peels are the new weight-loss weapon. Banana Peels , don’t deserve to be in the bin. All of you will be surprised to know that the peels are loaded with nutrients and help in reducing weight.
You may think that eating the banana peel is impossible but we can show you it’s not. You just need to know how.
How To Eat Banana Peel?
Some people like to eat it raw and some like to steam the peels for 10 minutes. The green variety is usually treated like a vegetable and needs to be cooked with spices and other ingredients to make a delightful dish.
The yellow peels can be eaten directly and they have a prominent banana flavour as compared to the green peels. You can even prepare a banana peel shot by just blending the peels for a quick dose of nutrients
* Fruit peels in general contain higher concentration levels of phytonutrients, which tend to make them taste bitter.
* But there are some delicious ways to eat them.
* You can cut both ends of the peel and throw it into your smoothie. Add whatever other ingredients you like.
* You can boil your peel and make banana tea!
* You use banana peel for curry instead of potatoes.
Make a smoothie
Remove the banana ends and throw it in the blender. Add some coconut milk, cinnamon, ice, you can add strawberries as well, anything you like, and enjoy this delicious, weight reducing smoothie. For better taste use ripe bananas, they are sweeter.
Ripe bananas peel tea
Banana tea? That sounds delicious. Again, remove the ends, peel the banana and put it in a pot over heat. Boil for about 10 minutes, strain it and drink your amazing banana tea. For those with a sweet tooth, add a bit honey.
* There are also some important tips that you need to keep in mind before using a banana peel.
* You must make sure to use a fresh banana peel for best results.
* Never keep an unpeeled banana for long.
* Once the banana is unpeeled, the peel should be used immediately.
* Store bananas in a cool, dry place and always keep them away from heat and sunlight.
* Never store the banana peels in a refrigerator.