If you’re wanting to show off your body during the summer or even just look good for your significant other in private, removing those awful-looking stretch marks from your butt is probably a high priority.
Instead of buying those expensive products that are packed with dangerous chemicals that will do more harm to your skin than good, you can use these homemade scrubs, creams and remedies.
What causes stretch marks?
Stretch marks are the result of a number of causes, including:
- a family history of stretch marks
- overuse of cortisone skin creams
- medications that block collagen formation
- Cushing syndrome
- Marfan syndrome
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
- abnormal collagen formation
Home Remedies & Tips
Coffee can be used for more than just a morning boost as it has properties that will help to fight off cellulite and stretch marks.
Using this coffee scrub will help to get rid of stretch marks and make them less noticeable and also improve your skin in just a couple weeks.
What you will need
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of ground coffee
- 1.5 tbsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of sugar
How to use it
– Add all ingredients together in a clean container and mix them until it forms a paste.
– Gently scrub the affected area in the morning for 8 minutes.
– Make sure that the scrub is stored in an airtight container so that it maintains its properties.
Aloe Vera For Stretch Marks
Aloevera is very healthy and you can use it to remove stretch marks also.
You Will Need
- Fresh aloe vera gel
- 5 vitamin A capsules
- 10 vitamin E capsules
What You Have To Do
– Take out fresh gel from an aloe vera leaf and to it, add oil from the vitamin A and E capsules. Mix well.
– Massage this on the skin until it is fully absorbed. Do not rinse.
– You can also apply only aloe vera gel. Leave it on for 15 minutes, and wash with lukewarm water.
– Repeat this once or twice a day till the stretch marks start fading away and vanish.
Vitamin E Oil For Stretch Marks
Another way to remove stretch maks is to use vitamin e oil.
You Will Need
- Vitamin E oil capsules
What You Have To Do
- Cut open the capsule to extract the oil.
- Apply this oil on your stretch marks and massage for a few minutes.
- Leave it on.
- You can take a vitamin E oil capsule orally every day.
- Apply this oil twice or thrice a day.
Lemon juice contains vitamin C which ensures the production of collagen. Also, it helps the growth of cells and blood vessels and help to maintain the furnace on the strand of your skin.
Warm water, 1 lemon
- Divide lemons into 2 halves and then take half of the lemon and rub it on to the stretch marks.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
Prevention Tips For Stretch Marks On Buttocks, Hips
– Preventing stretch marks will benefit you in the long run. There are many ways to prevent this skin condition that include –
– Eating a well-balanced diet with plenty of vegetables, fruits, and lean meat will help build your body proportionally and safely.
– Drinking 2-3 litres of water daily will moisturize your skin from within and prevent stretch marks.
– Using a deep moisturizer with ingredients like shea butter, vitamin E, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, and collagen will definitely soothe any dry skin and prevent stretch marks. Remember to use lotions and creams post-shower on a daily basis.
– Avoid rapid weight gain or muscle gain in order to prevent stretch marks. Take a slower path and achieve your desired results safely.
– Certain exercises can help tighten skin. Try Yoga and Pilates to tone and tighten loose and flabby skin.
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the article, please share them in our Comment box below