Pimples, pigmentation, dull skin, acne etc are a huge problem and are a result of various changes your body goes through. For all of us to have a clear, bright an healthy is the dream. The million dollar question is “What do we to do and acquire that clear and glowing skin?”
Don’t worry there is a healthy, easy and yummy way to get our skin to glow. Juicing organic fruits is one of the most powerful health habits which will leave you with an all-natural glow.
Below, we have listed 3 miraculous juices that make your skin glow and healthy. Bonus! There are some really cool recipes as well. Keep scrolling & check them out!
Say Bye Bye To All Skin Problems
Everyone knows how healthy it is. Also known as blood turnips, beets are an excellent source of fiber, vitamin C, magnesium, and folate. To make it more delicious and healthy you can mix apples and beetroot. Here is a recipe:-
- 1 ½ cup cubed beetroot
- 1 cup chopped apple
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
How To Prepare
- Toss the apple and beetroot cubes into a juicer
- Add cinnamon and pink Himalayan salt.
- Stir well and pour into two glasses.
Organic Orange Juice
Thi, freshly squeezed orange juice could be a healthier, low-calorie alternative to all your fizzy drinks and colas. Make your skin glow by drinking this homemade juice.
- 4 Oranges
- Salt , (or black salt) to taste
- Sugar (optional)
How to make Homemade Fresh Orange Juice Recipe
* Select the best, healthy looking and juicy oranges to prepare the juice.
* Microwave the whole fruit for 10 seconds on full power.
* Cut the fruit, save the middle most thin slice for garnish, and squeeze out all the juice on a citrus press.
* You can also spoon out the rind which is left after extracting juice and blend it using a hand blender. (Remember to discard seeds). You can skip this step if you like watery orange juice.
* In a mixing bowl, mix the orange juice and extracted pulp. Give them a quick blend, with your hand blender. You can add sugar and salt/ black salt to taste if you like, at this stage.
* Serve Homemade Fresh Orange Juice Recipe.
Note– Always use fresh oranges!
Pure Pomegranate Juice
You will be surprised to know that pomegranate juice contains higher levels of antioxidants and also has also has three times more antioxidants than green tea. Look at step-by-step guide and a delicious juice recipe for healthy and clear skin.
- 3 cup or half kg pomegranate (about 2-3large)
- 1 lemon (or any citrus fruit like orange)
- Salt/Black salt
* Wash the pomegranates under running water and other citrus fruit.
* Cut the pomegranate and take out seeds (How to cut a pomegranate? Check out the link at bottom)
* Add 3 small cups of pomegranate seeds in a mixer.
* Then cut other citrus fruit and add to your mixer.
* Pour the juice through a strainer and serve juice immediately.
* Enjoy fresh pomegranates juice and thank us later!
Tips you must keep in mind for clear and healthy skin:-
No more dairy! Limit your dairy intake. Increased dairy consumption can lead to acne in some people.
No fast food! This is pretty much self-explanatory. All that unhealthy fat will show up on your skin as well.
No more white bread! It’s best to avoid all foods made with white flour. Choose the healthier options.
Eat less processed foods. Cook whole meals. The benefits will not only include healthier skin, but also an overall healthier body!
No more sugar! Refined sugar does a great deal of damage and not only to your skin but to your whole body as well! Replace refined white sugar with healthier sugar alternatives.
Do not forget to share your experience in the comments section! We Would love to hear your beautiful thoughts!