On every February 4 World cancer day is celebrated to raise awareness of all type of cancer and to motivate the cancer patients. Cancer is a class of diseases which is characterized by out-of-control cell growth. There are approximately 100 different types of cancer.
The day is celebrated to encourage the prevention and treatment of the cancer disease. It unites the world’s population in the fight against cancer. The day is taking place under the tagline ‘We can. I can.’
In order to motivate people and raise awareness against cancer, we have compiled best quotes by famous individuals and cancer survivors.
Have a look at motivational & inspirational quotes
* “You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.”
* “You can be a victim of cancer, or a survivor of cancer. It’s a mindset.” » Dave Pelzer
* “Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul.” » Jim Valvano
* “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”
* “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” » Kenji Miyazawa
* “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” » Muhammad Ali
* “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at a time of challenge and controversy.”
* “The important thing is not how many years in your life but how much life in your years.” » Edward J. Stieglitz
* “When you see a hurdle approaching, grab your courage and speed up.” » Angela Lynne Craig
* “You can’t do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it’ll be too late.” » Ralph Waldo Emerson
* “Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.”
* “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back & realize that they were the big things.” » Robert Brault
* “Oh, my friend, it’s not what they take away from you that counts: it’s what you do with what you have left.” » Hubert Humphrey
* “Cancer can touch you, but not your soul; neither your thoughts, nor your heart.” » Vikrmn
* “Cancer is way too serious to be taken seriously all time.” »Tanya Masse
* “At any given moment you’ve the power to say this is NOT how the story is going to end.” » Christine Mason Miller
* “Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me.” » Ingrid Bergman
* “We have two options, medically & emotionally: give up or fight like hell.” » Lance Armstrong
If you want to share more quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!