Men do have breasts — even milk ducts. There are several medical conditions that can cause breast enlargement in men. One is gynecomastia, which can cause swollen breast tissue and even breast tenderness. It is a condition that actually affects half of all men, according to a research published in the Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine.
It causes psychological and emotional breakdown even in mentally strong males. The condition is more likely to occur in an older man, aged 45 years or above. Hormonal imbalance during puberty may also lead to the appearance of moobs.
But for the majority of men, man boobs are simply a result of having excess fat on the chest.
And if you are one of them then try these home remedies and exercises to get rid of man boobs.
Fish like salmon, tuna, and mackerel contains omega-3 fatty acid which is a natural testosterone producer and an excellent estrogen level reducer. Low estrogen count will help you get rid of man boobs quickly. Consume fish oil supplements and cold water fish to get back your shape.
Apart from the fish that contain omega-3 fatty acid, the sufferer should consume other zinc-rich marine food. Zinc is an essential mineral for males with enlarged breast. It helps stimulate the production of testosterone and do away with the bulky boobs. Oysters and lobsters are the good options.
Since flaxseeds contain lignans, they reduce the estrogen levels. Also, these seeds are packed with omega-3 fatty acid that enhances the testosterone levels. Take grounded flaxseed with warm water daily to shrink those bulky boobs.
Alternatively, sprinkle flaxseeds on the yummy smoothies or top it on the baked items such as muffins and bread.
In addition, consuming flaxseed oil on a daily basis will also help.
Ginger Root Tea
Boil some water and add freshly grated ginger to it. Cover and steep it for a couple of minutes. Strain the solution and sip this lukewarm decoction daily for 3 to 6 months. It increases the metabolism and burns the fat tissues.
Exercise is the best remedy to get rid of man boobs. Hit the gym regularly and keep your body under rigorous workout sessions so that it burns the fat as quickly as possible. Balance your workout sessions with cardio and weight training. You can also try push-ups and strength training to build muscles. It accelerates your metabolism and speeds up the fat burning process along with maintaining a balance in hormone level. Swimming, jogging, and walking are also considered good forms of exercise. Also Read: 11 Sexual Health Tips Every Man Needs to Know..
It is actually a great way to keep the upper portion of the body engaged in exercise for a long time. You might use a rowing machine or just simply go outside for rowing to lose man boobs.
Barbell bench press
– Set your barbell on the rack and position yourself to take the medium grip on the bar.
– Lift the bar and hold it straight over your body.
– Breathe in as you lower the bar mid-chest.
– Breathe out as you return back to your starting position.
– Lowering the bar should take longer — twice as long — than raising it back up. When you’ve completed your set, return the bar back to the rack.
Pec deck machine
– Before you sit at the machine, select how much weight you want to work with using the sliding pins.
– Adjust the seat so the handles are the same height as your chest.
– Sit down and grab the bar handles, and bring them toward one another as you exhale and contract your chest.
– Return to your starting position with an inhale.
– Always keep your elbows slightly bent. Also keep your back arched. This will help you target your chest rather than your shoulders.
Bent-forward cable crossovers
– Select your desired weight from both sides of the machine before you start.
– Stand in the middle of the machine and grab the handles with your palms down.
– Lean your body over (maintaining a flat back) so the cables line up with your chest muscles.
– Push your arms down and in toward each other (crossing over) as you exhale.
– Return to your starting position slowly with an inhale. Also Read: 6 Most Important Tips To Improve Sex Power & Sex Life
- Eat organic food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Keep a check on the body weight.
- Limit salt intake.
- Cut down sugar consumption.
- Keep your body erect.
- Eliminate junk food from the diet.
- Have your daily meals in portions.
- Say no to drugs.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Do not starve yourself.
- Avoid exposure to lead and other pollutants.
- Stay away from soy products.
- Do not consume carbohydrates rich foods.
Have you or someone you love suffered from gynecomastia? Please share your experiences and your successes resolving it in the comment section.
P.S- Consider sharing this post, if you find it useful and/or interesting
Source- Internet and Research!