Why walnuts are super beneficial for health? They contain neuroprotective compounds, including vitamin E, melatonin, folate, omega-3 fats, antioxidants and many other important nutrients.
They contain important phytochemicals and polyunsaturated fats which offer potential benefits for both health and brain as well as help to prevent heart disease and cancer.
Walnuts are great for your skin, health and body. Many scrubs, face wash, face creams and skin care brands include walnuts in their ingredients. Walnut extracts and walnut oil can be found in many shampoos and hair oils as they keep the hair healthy and make them shiny.
Today, we bring you top 6 health benefits of walnuts that’ll definitely motivate you to eat them every day!
Have a look…
Walnuts For health
1. Daily consumption of walnuts lowers the risk of high blood pressure and heart diseases.
2. Walnuts are great source of antioxidants that keep your immune system and digestive system healthy.
3. The omega-3 fatty acids present in the walnuts keeps the nervous system working properly and improves your memory.
4. Walnuts contain alpha-linolenic acid which is important for stronger and healthier bones.
5. Consuming walnuts make your stomach feel full which ultimately helps you in weight management.
6. Eating walnuts during pregnancy is considered best as it helps in reducing the symptoms of nausea.
How can you to include walnuts in your diet?
* You can add them to your salads. Just crush some walnuts and sprinkle them over the salad.
* Adding walnuts to your breakfast cereals like oats or muesli is a good option.
* You can consume 1-2 walnuts every day in the morning.
* Mix crushed walnuts and with curd or yogurt.
Want to share more health benefits of walnuts? Tell us in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author.