Who wouldn’t want to be tall? Well, we all want to! Good Height plays an important role in enhancing the persona of an individual. There are 3 important things that determine the length of your body: age, environment, and genes.
So, is increasing one’s height naturally after a certain age really possible? If yes, how? That is what you will read in this post.
Here are some tips and techniques which can trigger growth of these hormones to help you increase your height even after 18. Keep reading!
Hanging exercises can also help you improve your growth. These might be a little difficult to perform at first, but as time progresses, you will get better at them. All you need is a horizontal bar. Simply hang from the bar with your arms and spine stretched for about 15 seconds. You can continue doing this for two to five minutes every day.
Lie on back with your knees bent. Lift your hips up and then return them to starting position.
Try standing parallel to a wall with your hands on it. Put your weight on your hands. One leg is slowly moving closer to the wall. Hold the position for 30 seconds, when you feel a stretch in your calf. Repeat the exercise several times. Also Read: Top Tips & Benefits of Powerlifting, Bollywood’s Favorite Exercise
Wear shoe lifts
Shoe lifts are not just for movie actors? Even everyday people can use shoe lifts to appear little taller. Even if it is a temporary solution, it’s a great way to add some height to your everyday appearance. Also Read: Grow Taller Naturally! 5 Yoga Poses For Increasing Height Fast
Get Proper Sleep
Our body grows and regenerates tissues while we rest. Proper sleep and rest are absolutely essential for a growing body.
– Taking a warm water bath before going to bed can greatly enhance the quality of sleep.
– You can drink one cup of chamomile tea before hitting the bed. This is really useful to induce sleep. Also Read: Make Your Sleep Better With These 10 Measures
Other Important diet and other tips
1. Consume lots of lean protein: White poultry, fish, meat, diary, soy, etc improve muscle growth and help you have healthier bones.
2. Reduce consumption of- pizzas, cakes, sodas, sweets, which have excessive carbohydrates.
3. Increase the consumption of calcium: These are most found in dairy products and green veggies. Include veggies like kale and spinach along with milk or yogurt.
4. Calcium promotes better bone health.
5. Get adequate zinc content: Sources like oysters, pumpkin seeds, lamb, crab, peanuts, wheat germ, have good zinc content.
6. Vitamin D is a vital nutrient for having a taller physique. It also promotes growth of muscles and bones.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. Source- Internet!