Katrina’s fitness is something we really adore. For her good and fit body, Katrina works really hard. Nowadays her favorite exercise is Power lifting. Here we will be talking about the benefits of this exercise, so that if you want to do this power lifting exercise, you know everything about it.
The training of powerlifting is helpful in burning calories from the body. At the same time, doing this exercise for a long time affects metabolism.
Increases athletic ability
Powerlifting increases the capacity of the players and makes their speed faster. They get a higher leap and better performance in sports such as wrestling, fighting, martial.
Powerlifting improves abilities like speed and vertical jump. If you want to run faster or jump higher, build a bigger squat through powerlifting.
Power lifting exercises increase the strength of legs, upper and upper body muscles. Squats involved in this exercise are more beneficial for legs and hips. At the same time, the dead lifts are beneficial for legs and back.
Gives Fit Body
From weak bones to body tissues to body parts, power lifting works in every way to fit and strengthen the body. It benefits greatly in bone problems.
So Why should you do powerlifting?
* Powerlifting helps you get bigger in size,
* It strengthens your skeleton
* It improves your sports performance,
* Burns fat.
Some Important Tips
* Do warm up before doing Squats.
* Deadlift- Don’t get stuck on your sweaty legs and put some baby powder. Put a towel over your feet while you apply so you don’t get it on the bottoms of your shoes.
* Consider quality over quantity.
* Focus on form and lift properly.
* Complement your Power lifts with a healthy diet
* For better guidance find a right coach. Finding a good trainer for yourself should be a top priority.
Watch Video: How to Start POWERLIFTING: For Beginners
Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.