Roses smell great, but did you know they taste sweet? Especially when brewed into rose tea, that is. Rose tea is made from the petals of the Rosaceae family of flowering plants. Did you know that rose flowers can even help you achieve your body goals by making you lose weight?
The wonderful tea delivers a therapeutic effect on the human body by ridding the body of toxins and beautifying the skin. It also has the capacity to fight infections and help lose weight. Rose petal tea is a cup of health! A cup of rose tea benefits your health in many ways. Want to know more about how this tea helps you stay healthy? Read on to know more!
How To Make Homemade Rose Tea:
* Fresh rose petals – 1 cup
* Water – 1.5 cups
* Honey – to taste
How to make organic rose tea
* Clean the rose petals and discard the white base or else you will find yourself drinking a bitter cup.
* Rinse rose petals again with clean water, pat dry using a towel, and keep aside.
* Place the saucepan filled with water on moderate to high heat.
* Allow the water to come to boiling point.
* Add the petals, let it boil for 5-6 seconds, lower and simmer for 3 minutes or until petals become dark.
* Strain the mixture into cups.
* Mix cinnamon and honey, and give a quick mix.
Here’s how drinking rose tea aids weight loss
1. Helps in fighting inflammation: It has astringent properties which will help you relief inflammation effectively.
2. It boosts digestion: It is good for digestion process as it cleanses the intestine as well as relieves constipation.
3. Helps in removing toxins: This drink is perfect for maintaining a healthy bladder and urinary tract, treating many issues like cystitis for example.
4. Makes you feel full: Rose tea can be consumed as a healthy caffeine-free alternative to coffee or tea, to curb hunger pangs.
5. Strengthens immune system: It contains a good amount of Vitamin B, C & E.
Note- This tea may be consumed once or twice in a day to aid weight loss. However, if you are prone to food allergies, you may want to consult your physician before adding this herbal tea to your diet.
Side effects from consuming roses
It is safe for adults to consume when taken appropriately and in limited quantity. Although Rose and rose tea can cause some side effects in individuals, these include:
- Stomach cramps
- Allergic reactions
If you begin to suffer from any of these side effects, cease consuming rose petal tea and consult your doctor for advice or treatment.
We hope you found this information and recipes of Rose Petals Tea for Weight Loss informative! So, start brewing rose petal tea right away! Are there any more rose tea benefits that we have missed out? Share below in the comments section.
Also Read: The 6 Best Summer Drinks & Foods If You’re Trying to Lose Weight, 5 Foods That Help You Stay Hydrated And Lose Weight, 4 Surprising Nuts That Are Great for Weight Loss! Now Eat Nuts & Reduce Weight & Top 6 Zero Calorie Foods That Will Fill You Up