Are you caught up in questions like “how can I make my vagina tighter?” and are looking around the internet for Breaking down the myth of a ‘loose vagina. Even though it shouldn’t matter, this “issue” makes many women very anxious. They become less confident, doubt their own sexual prowess and most of all start to feel inadequate.
Girl, don’t feel embarrassed, it is not your fault and if this helps; this problem affects most women. But before we delve into the treatments and what you can do at home, let’s address the bigger question. Why is your vagina loose?
Causes Of Loose Vagina
A loose vagina can be caused by some reasons. Remember that having less sex is not a solution. The cause of a loose vagina is due to the natural tearing and stretching of the vaginal walls. For example, after childbirth, the muscle tissues tear, and in case you do not take care of the vagina, it will lose some of their elasticity.
There are many causes for loose vagina and they include:
- Previous gynecological surgery
- Frequent lifting of heavy items
- Regular intense exercise
- Previous pelvic trauma
- Chronic back pain
- Frequent sneezing or coughing
- Frequent constipation
Before this writer take you round the 5 basic things that can keep the vagina tight, let us dispel the many myths surrounding the cause of vaginal looseness; having too much sex, losing tightness immediately after you lose your virginity, and that having a baby loosens the vagina forever. None of these are true in the slightest, all are myths! You should know it’s not the vagina that loose, but the pelvic floor muscle. Also Read: 5 Facts About Female Orgasms Every Woman (& Man) Should Know
How do you determine that you have loose vaginal walls?
√ The craving of a man with a bigger equipment down there because the man you are with is not filling you up as much as you’d like.
√ No resistance from the vagina walls when you insert three fingers.
√ When your man don’t ‘enjoy’ you because of the perceived wideness.
√ When you cannot contract your vagina muscles to grab your forefinger.
Ladies, if you suffer from any of the issues mentioned above, you need to do fix it as soon as possible. But not to worry, these are natural fixes to try
When Having Sex, Keep Your Legs Closed To Each Other
This is actually a useful tip on how to tighten vagina naturally that you should know and follow for good. You should follow this tip when you are making sex. Try to keep your legs closed to each other. Also Read: Top 10 Mistakes Men Make in Bed Acc To Women & How To Avoid Them
Do Not Use Chemical Sprays
This is a natural way on how to tighten vagina at home that you should follow in case you want to tighten your vaginal area effectively. Chemical sprays can be used to make the vagina smell good, but they can also cause unwanted side effects. Chemical sprays can wash out all of the beneficial bacteria keeping your vaginal area clean. So, avoid using chemical sprays or creams, opt for something natural and free of chemicals. Also, it is easy for you to make your own spray by mixing several drops of essential oil such as rose, lavender oil, etc. with water. Use your own spray after you take a shower and make sure that your skin is dry before you get dressed.
Another commonly used training method for tightening the vaginal muscles is the use of a vaginal cone that looks like a tampon (internal absorbent), but has weights attached to it.
You need to insert the vaginal cone (with the weights hanging off the end) into the vagina and try to hold it with the help of the vaginal muscles for a few minutes before releasing it.
Just repeat the procedure at least 5 times a day and add more weight as you progress (gaining strength in the vagina muscles) . Also Read: Top 12 Sex Mistakes Women Make in Bed, According To Men
Basic Vagina Tightening Exercise
Here are some steps that you need to perform in the basic exercise for how to tighten vagina at home:
– Hold the breath for several seconds and then try to contract your vaginal muscles and then release it as you exhale.
– Perform this basic vagina tightening exercise about 10 times a day. If you masturbate frequently and need to insert larger objects to achieve the desired sexual stimulation and satisfaction, the chances of having the wide vagina are too great.
You can do this exercise anywhere and anytime if you want to tighten your loose vagina at home. 10 Tips To Maintain Your Sexual Health & Have A Healthy Sex Life
Think of Kegel exercises as a workout for your vagina. Remember, your vagina is a muscle, and the right exercises can strengthen it.
What these exercises do is strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which can help tighten the vagina. The great news is that these exercises are easy to perform, you can do them anywhere, and they don’t require any special equipment.
Here’s how it works:
First, you have to find the right muscles. To do this, try stopping urination midstream. These are the exact muscles that you need to work. Once you get a feel for how to activate these muscles, you can do these exercises in any position.
- Start by tightening your muscles, and holding the contraction for five seconds.
- Now, relax these muscles for five seconds.
- Do this four to five times in a row.
Eventually, you want to work your way up to relaxing and contracting for 10 seconds each. Repeat this three times per day, and remember to breathe freely during each session (don’t hold your breath).
It may take a few weeks before you start seeing results, but if you do these exercises three times per day, every day, you should start noticing that your vagina is tighter and your sexual satisfaction is enhanced. Keep in mind that you should pee before you perform this exercise. Also, just squeeze the pelvic muscles, not any other muscles. Gently taking breaths are also important. If you want to tighten your vagina at home, perform this exercise right now.
Doing squats has a lot of extensive benefits and one of those is tightening your vagina. However, there is a catch. To rip the benefits of this exercise, you need to do the squats properly on your own or under supervisions of a gym instructor.
Stand in a posture where your feet are outside your hip width while placing your toes out. Check whether your feet are leveled and pretend to sit on a chair with your chest lifted and spine in neutral position. Then, stand by pushing yourself from the heel and not your toes. Over time, you will begin to feel that your vagina is getting tighter.
Natural Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally
You should consume lots of organic protein, especially proteins that are good for muscles, organic fruits and veggies to have strong and healthy vaginal muscles. Now, we often consume lots of fast foods that have high contents of carbohydrates, but low contents of nutrients. Therefore, try to consume organic foods the next time. An advice for you is that beef is shown to be a great muscle builder.
In fact, it is actually a good tip on how to tighten vagina at home so that you should try to add more organic protein to your daily diet for good.
The method of using gooseberry is quite easy.
- Boil approximately 10 gooseberries in the plain water until the solution becomes opaque.
- Then pour it into a clean bottle and keep the bottle in a cool place.
- Apply this mixture in the vagina before taking bath.
You are supposed to do it on daily basis to tighten the vaginal muscles effectively and quickly. You can also add some gooseberries in your diet.
Lots of fresh fruits like pineapples, strawberries, etc. can help you freshen the liquids’ smell coming from the vagina. Actually, fresh fruits can help you develop a healthy vagina. Addition to this, fruits also have a high content of water that offers you a good body shape. In fact, consuming more fruits is also among the best tips on how to tighten vagina at home so that you should make use for good.
Aloe Vera Gel
Using aloe vera gel is known as one of the best remedies on how to tighten vagina at home. To use this remedy, you can take the get out of an aloe vera leaf and then apply it to your vaginal innards. For the best results, apply this method a few times a day. Using the aloe vera gel regularly can help reduce vaginal prolapse
Do’s and Don’ts of DIY Vaginal tightening Routine
– Maintain proper hygiene of perineal area. Keep it clean and dry.
– Practice routine exercise which strengthen pelvic floor muscles like Kegel exercise, Yoga, Squats, etc.
– Wear soft and comfortable undergarments. Cotton underwear is most recommended because of its moisture absorbing capacity.
– Use only scientifically proven and researched products for vaginal area. Because some product might affect the vagina badly.
– If you are using any home product like Oak Gel, secret ceres or Black cohosh then take care of its purity and make a sterile solution.
– While applying any formulation to the vagina, please clean your vagina and hand with antiseptic soap.
– Keep in mind, never ever follow any myth about loose vagina, like sex and sports activity causes loose vagina. Don’t interrupt the sexual pleasure because of some random myth.
– Do not apply anything in the vaginal wall without proper knowledge and research, otherwise you might ruin your vagina badly.
– Do not wear tight and synthetic underwear as they irritates the skin and can cause rashes.
– Do not use any product in excess because slowly the threshold of dose required increases gradually
We hope this information will help you. If you know of any other fact, please do tell us about them in the comments section or through email.
P.S- Consider sharing this post, if you find it useful and/or interesting
Source- Internet and Research!