Autism Awareness Day is celebrated around the world on April 2. It is known by many names. The United Nations General Assembly announced this day to celebrate World Autism Awareness Day in 2007. Blue is considered a symbol of autism, and on this day necessary steps are taken to make some improvements in the lives of children and adults suffering from this day.
Early symptoms of autism are found in children between two to three years. The problem should be treated as soon as possible get for good results. Many causes of genetic and environmental factors are responsible for this problem. People with autism have a lack of socialism. Apart from this there is also a problem of recurrence behavior. There are also some strange difficulties with these people having problems in speaking and gesture contact.
Let’s learn more Autism related issues on Autism Awareness Day.
What is autism?
This is a kind of mental illness. Symptoms of this disease begin to appear in childhood only. It is a disease that develops from birth to 3 years of age, which stops the mental development of the child. Such children’s brain development is very slow as compared to normal child. Children with autism are unable to understand things, others do not openly talk to them, and they have trouble understanding or understanding their point. Many children who suffer from this disease are very scared. The sufferers are lost in the strange world, unknown to the world.
Does not your child respond to your voice of expressions? Speaking less than other children, not speaking words properly or not giving right answers, may be signs of autism.
Causes of Autism
The obvious reasons for autism are not yet known, but some causes of autism are-loss of the central nervous system, the abnormal activity of the brain, the lack of proper treatment of pregnant women, the stress in pregnancy, the inaccurate medicines in pregnancy Consumption.
The symptoms of this disease begin to appear in childhood itself. So, it is important to contact psychiatrist and start treatment so that the condition could be improved.
How to identify autism?
Children with autism have much differentiation than normal children. Based on this, these children can be identified. Apart from this, some symptoms can also be identified.
- The child is scared to get noticed with other people. For this, he feels a different hesitation.
- Such children prefer to be alone.
- The child does not react to any of your concerns.
- Difficulty while speaking words, not even reacting after hearing the voice is the symptom of autism.
- Do not play any game correctly. Instead of playing with toys, they start licking them.
How to help the autistic child
– Do not be hasty to teach autistic children something. Try to explain them slowly. After this, teach them to speak. Talk to them in small sentences instead of big words.
– If the child is unable to speak, then talk to them through gestures. Teach to speak one word.
– Do not show anger on such children. Try to keep them stress free. Occasionally take out to hang out
– It is very important to keep an eye on them all the time. If they get angry at some point, then calm them down with love.
– Encourage children to play physical games.
– If the problem is too much, use the medicines given by the psychiatrist.
Can autism child be cured?
It is difficult to recover people with autism and children because it is a type of developmental illness. It is very important to consult a psychiatrist for this. They can improve their condition with proper training. At the same time, in training, psychiatrists sit with parents and identify all the shortcomings of children and tell them how to deal with these flaws. Parents also have to help them completely.
All They Need Is Love.