This one ingredient is the secret behind the gorgeous mane of our B-town and television celebs. Beer comes loaded with minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients conducive to hair growth.
The proteins in beer in the form of malt and hops aid in repairing the damage caused to your hair and the result is healthy and lustrous locks of hair. Read on to know how beer can be beneficial for your hair.
Is Beer Good For Your Hair?
Did you also know that it is almost as popular as a hair care ingredient? The number of beer shampoos and hair care products that list beer as an ingredient is on the rise and for a good reason. Following are the different benefits of beer as a hair care ingredient.
Following are the different benefits of beer as a hair care ingredient.
1. Makes your hair shinier
2. Adds volume to the hair
3. Strengthens your hair
4. For better hair growth
5. Helps in getting rid oily scalp
How To Use Beer For Hair Growth?
You Will Need: 1 cup Beer and Shampoo
Processing Time : 20 minutes
* Leave the beer out overnight or for a couple of hours so that it goes flat.
* Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and then condition. If you have oily hair, you can skip conditioning.
* Once you’ve conditioned, pour the flat beer through your hair. Massage it into your scalp and hair and then wait for about 15 minutes.
* Rinse the beer out of your hair with cool water.
Once a week
DIY Beer hair mask:
This is a trick to add to your regular hair mask recipe – whether you’re using an egg mask or a henna mask or an essential oil mask.
Just add enough beer to make a paste of your hair masks and leave it on for 45 minutes.
Now, a couple of things to keep in mind:
* Beer hair therapy must be done in moderation if you have dry hair, as it can make them weak and prone to breakage.
* It is a good idea to use beer for dry hair with other essential oil massages.
* For oily hair with frequent bouts of dandruff and itchiness, using beer for hair on a regular basis makes a spectacular difference.
* If you’re open to consuming beer, you could supplement this routine with one pint a week so that many of those nutritional goodies go directly into the body.
Comment below and tell us what you think of this article. We would love to hear from you.