Food is very necessary for our body. Without it, we can’t live. You must be knowing the feeling of starvation. Today many people in the world are dying due to Starvation so is it good to waste food? Think about it! if you think you don’t waste much food, you might want to think again. First of all, you want to know How to reduce your food waste processing. No one actually goes about wasting food on purpose, it’s more that we don’t realize we’re doing it until it’s too late.
- Many people waste food because they don’t check their fridge to see what they already have before going for grocery shopping and they double up the ingredients.
- When you go to supermarket you have lots of option but being aware of what you have or what you need, and avoiding the temptation to fill your fridge up to bursting point so much of food wastage can by drought down. Simply remember a Mantra not to buy too much at supermarket.
- Prepare too much for dinner? Or the expected guest didn’t turn-up? You may take some items to work as lunch the next day. Be happy to take what you had for dinner and have it for lunch of if you’re feeling really confident you can try to transform them into entirely new dishes.
- Here is some example Like you have kadhai paneer is left so you can prepare for lunch kadhai paneer parathas. Left dinner daal you can fry daal till dry and make some daal partahas.
- Did you know if you store your fruit and veg in the fridge they can last two weeks longer? Yes, one thing is to do for dessert take left fruits and make fruit custard and smoothies. And left vegetable you can make mixed veg for Lunch and dinner,
really great way to save food.
- Foods that must be consumed before a certain time for health or safety reasons same should not be eaten after the used by date and can’t legally be sold after this date because they may pose a health or safety risk.
- Did you Know Globally, we waste 3.7 trillion apples every year. Most people don’t realize how much food they throw away every day — from uneaten leftovers to spoiled produce. About 95 percent of the food we throw away ends up in landfills or combustion facilities.
- At restaurants, order only what you can finish by asking about portion sizes and be aware of side dishes included with entrees. Take home the leftovers and keep them for or to make your next meal.
These simple things are very easy to reduce food waste. So let’s start changing our diets today. We’ve got no time to waste.